Brandi Thomas RRMT APP is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, cost effective alternative health care, and elopement services through her small business Brandi Thomas Energy-Medicine and Mind-Food based in Southern California. Now accepting all major credit cards.
The Registered Reiki Practitioner (RP) / Registered Reiki Master Practitioner and Teacher (RRMT) agrees to:
1. Abide by a vow of confidentiality. Any information that is discussed within the context of a Reiki session is confidential between the client and practitioner.
2. Provide a safe and comfortable area for sessions or classes and work to provide an empowering and supportive environment for clients and students.
3. Always treat clients and students with the utmost respect and honor.
4. Have a pure and clear intention to offer your services for the highest healing good of the client and highest potential of the student.
5. Provide a brief oral or written description of what happens during a session and what to expect before a client’s initial session. Provide a clear written description of subjects to be taught during each level of Reiki prior to class and list what the student will be able to do after taking the class.
6. Be respectful of all others’ Reiki views and paths.
7. Educate clients/students on the value of Reiki and explain that sessions do not guarantee a cure, nor are they a substitute for qualified medical or professional care. Reiki is one part of an integrative healing or wellness program.
8. Suggest a consultation or referral for clients to qualified licensed professionals (medical doctor, licensed therapist, etc.) when appropriate.
9. Never diagnose or prescribe. Never suggest that the client/student change prescribed treatment or interfere with the treatment of a licensed health care provider.
10. Be sensitive to the boundary needs of individual clients and students.
11. Never ask clients to disrobe (unless in the context of a licensed massage therapy session at the client’s option). Do not touch the genital area or breasts. Practice hands-off healing of these areas if treatment is needed.
12. Be working to create harmony and friendly cooperation between Reiki Practitioners/ Master Teachers in the community and represent the IARP in a most professional manner.
13. Act as a beacon in your community by doing the best job possible.
14. Work to empower your students to heal themselves and to encourage and assist them in the development of their work with Reiki or their Reiki practices.
15. Be actively working on your own healing so as to embody and fully express the essence of Reiki in everything that you do.
IARP Registered Reiki Practitioners and Teachers strive to provide the highest quality Reiki experience and abide by the IARP Code of Ethics
International Institute for Complementary Therapists
What IICT believes in:
At IICT, everything we do and believe in is about challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently about membership and truly serving our members based on what they need over what we assume their needs might be.
Unlike many associations who dictate what therapists must do, we innovate and create services and provide resources based on what our members actually need. We reverse engineer membership starting with ‘why’ rather than focusing on ‘what’ we do.
Because we operate outside the structure of associations, we are truly responsive to industry needs and use that flexibility to deliver outstanding products to our members.
We’re about community and collaboration as a starting point and that makes us unique from the outset.
IICT is the best fit for therapists who offer many modalities without the need of joining associations for each modality practiced. IICT is also the largest modality list in all the world
(1,200+ and counting), you can be sure that if you practice it, we cover it.